This is the area where we dug out that big old bramble a couple of weeks ago. We have put in some new supports for the grapevines and loganberry that we plan to put in.
And this is the remains of the bonfire we had last night, on which said bramble was ceremoniously burnt.
I have made quite a bit of progress with the digging, gradually removing all those chrysanths, which is a shame as they are still flowering away... the green bit at the back is the first bit I dug, which is now covered in weeds again!
And this is my 'shed' ... until such time as I can put up something a bit more substantial, with guttering for rainwater etc.