Tuesday 23 December 2008

I spoke too soon....

Had another phonecall this morning; the vandals have been back - with a vengeance. They have finally managed to fulfill their ambition of pushing my shed right over, along with both compost bins. And as usual, several netting hoops pulled out again. Apparently about 25 kids were running amok up there last night, the police were called and ONE of them was arrested! Let's hope they persuaded him/her to TALK. The site manager advised me to leave the shed as it was until it has all died down, or they'd only be back to do it again. However I needed my spade to sort out the compost situation, so I had to put the shed back up as it was lying door side down. It didn't take me too long to put everything back as it was, so I'm hoping they've got it all out of their systems now. I wonder if vandals go out to play over Christmas, or do they stay at home like everyone else? It's hard to imagine what's a normal lifestyle for a vandal.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

shouldn't they be carol singing and demanding money at this time of year?