Monday 16 February 2009

I'm 'it' and you're next...

Thanks Rhiannon for tagging me:

It's called the 4-4-4 meme and this is what you do:
“go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. Then tag 4 other people to do the same” .

This photo is of various members of my family (that's me on the left with red hat and camera round my neck) out for a walk in Herefordshire, Christmas either 2006 or 2007, can't remember which. Some of us were behaving a bit childishly (and not necessarily the children)!!

So now I have to do the same to four other people. Apologies if you have already been done. I nominate:
Cat at Manor Stables Veg Plot,
Gary at Reads Allotment Retreat,
Marigold at Marigold Memoirs and
LilyMarlene at At Last I've got My Plot
I hope you won't mind joining in.

No comments: